Warrior Battalion works with volunteer Team Leaders and Business Partners to host several special events called the Warrior Battalion Golf Tournament!
The Warrior Battalion Golf Tournament Format is a handicapped 4-man Scramble. Teams are formed and handicapped based on information provided with registration. Tournament competition and prizes are given for both Low Gross and Low Net handicapped team scores.
There are a variety of ways to sponsor the events depending on locations. We offer the sponsorships as a first come first serve basis on the ticket page of each event.
Awards and more are given during the luncheon. Participants will enjoy entertainment and stories from veterans involved with Warrior Battalion.
The ultimate purpose of the Warrior Battalion Golf Tournaments are to reduce veteran suicide and assist military families by:
• Establishing camaraderie within the teams and participants to cope with post-traumatic stress (anger, depression, loneliness, substance abuse and suicidal tendencies). Uniting veterans, families and supporters to care for each other in times of need.
• Training Team Leaders how to interact with suicidal veterans and the steps to assist them. Each team leader receives a three-year certificate as a peer mentor.
• Developing participants at the events into peer mentors and ambassadors who support struggling families and/or veterans.
• To Fundraise for Warrior Battalion Healing Programs providing services for thousands of military families.
Volunteer Team Leader can host a Warrior Battalion Golf Tournament by registered for training.
- September 25 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm