Join Warrior Battalion at the hairiest events of the year! These special events are coordinated by volunteer Team Leaders and Beard Club partners to raise awareness and funds to support ending veteran suicide with Warrior Battalion’s healing programs!
- November 6 @ 5:00 pm - November 7 @ 12:30 am
Each of our beard competitions are hosted with several categories and often combine great music performances, entertainment and vendors with the competitions. The competition itself covers many different styles of beards, mustaches and “Pretend” categories for women competitions to join.
Th Warrior Battalion Beard Competitions often include but are not limited to these categories:
Best In Show, Natural beard of different lengths, natural mustache, English, partial beard, Dali, All Beard, Imperial, Hungarian, Goatee & women’s fake realistic and fake creatives.
Additional sponsorships are available. Contact Warrior Battalion at info@WarriorBattalion.org or 502-504-3330 for additional sponsorship information.
The ultimate purpose of the Warrior Battalion Beard Competitions are to reduce veteran suicide and assist military families by:
• Establishing camaraderie within the teams and participants to cope with post-traumatic stress (anger, depression, loneliness, substance abuse and suicidal tendencies). Uniting veterans, families and supporters to care for each other in times of need.
• Training Team Leaders how to interact with suicidal veterans and the steps to assist them. Each team leader receives a three-year certificate as a peer mentor.
• Developing participants at the events into peer mentors and ambassadors who support struggling families and/or veterans.
• To Fundraise for Warrior Battalion Healing Programs providing services for thousands of military families.
Volunteer Team Leader can host a Warrior Battalion Concerts and Festivals by registered for training.